Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Victoria and David Beckham: A Dinner Party for Posh

 

Enjoying a swanky night on the town, Victoria and David Beckham were spotted arriving at the Connaught Hotel for a dinner in Posh’s honor in London on Tuesday (December 8).

Put on by Harper’s Bazaar magazine, the soccer stud followed closely behind his cleavage-baring wife as the likes of Gordon and Tana Ramsay made their way inside.

The festive occasion was held to honor Mrs Beckham for her stylish December cover issue.

In related news, Victoria recently put her celebrity life on hold to chaperone her sons’ field trip at a local airport for a lesson on transportation.

The 35-year-old fashion icon says that she appreciates being able to give back to her kids’ school and even makes time to walk them to and from school with her hubby.

In an interview with WWD, she says, "I've always been driven. I was mentally and physically bullied when I was at school and that gave me a very thick skin...I've always been a fighter."

Meanwhile, her busy schedule does call upon her as she relaunches her fashion collection and makes an appearance on American Idol in January - which she wants to uphold Abdul’s kind criticism.

"I want to be nice to people. I know how it feels to be stood there and be judged and how it can feel when nerves get the better of you, and I don't want to shatter anybody's dream. But at the same time, there's nothing wrong with a little bit of constructive criticism. It's doing it nicely, because even those that are bad, they don't know that they're bad and who am I to shatter that?"

No comments: