Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Lily Allen: Beautiful at the Brit Awards




She’s always up for a smashing good time, and Lily Allen looked excited as she arrived at the 2010 Brit Awards in London today (February 16).

The “Smile” songstress sported a bangy hairdo and lovely black dress as she posed for the shutterbugs before heading inside Earls Court for the big night.

And though she’s nominated for three awards, Lily says she’s not holding out any hope of going home a big winner.

“I never win awards for my music - ever - and I'm not holding out any hopes tonight. My chances are pretty slim because Florence and the Machine are obviously the favorite in the Best Female category. I don't think my album is the best album of the year, even though I've got more sales than everyone bar Susan Boyle.”

No comments: