Thursday, April 28, 2011

Hayden Panettiere: How It Works with Wladimir


She's one of Tinseltown's tiniest starlets, and now Hayden Panettiere has finally answered the question she gets asked the most, "how it works" with her super-tall boyfriend Wladimir Klitschko.

The 5 foot tall 21-year-old phoned in to “On Air with Ryan Seacrest” earlier today (April 28) to reveal how she deals with questions surrounding the deed with her 6'6" significant other, explaining, “It’s people who I know and they’re usually relatively prude and conservative and they get this flustered look on their face like, ‘I have to ask, how does it work?’ [and I'm like] it just works!”

Hayden furthered her dating details, telling, “He’s 35,” and “he also grew up in like the Soviet Union so yeah I’ll say, ‘oh have you seen the ‘Wizard of Oz’ and he’s like, ‘What? What’s the ‘Wizard of Oz,’ I don’t know what that is.”

As far as the age difference between her and her boxer beau, Panettiere told, “It was never a distinct choice in my head, but my best relationships have been with men much older than me-I have a lot more in common with them and in conversation with them."

No comments: