Thursday, October 29, 2009

Leona Lewis: No Smooching Chace Crawford

 


Even though many may wish they had to chance to get with Chace Crawford, Leona Lewis isn’t one of them!

The singer turned down the opportunity to kiss the Gossip Girl guy when he was part of her latest video, because she thought it might make her boy toy, Lou-Al-Chamaa, jealous.

"They wanted me and Chace to kiss in the 'I Will Be' video. But I said no way," she told.

But that doesn’t mean that she doesn’t think he’s a hunk, just not a hunk for her. “He needs roughing up a bit! He’d be a really pretty girl. He’s so beautiful, I mean, look at him. But I just don’t think of him like that. And it wouldn’t be fair to Lou to kiss other guys.

Lewis, whose new Album Happy will comes out November 17, has been with her boyfriend since she was 17, but the two met way back. She told her neighbor at the age of 10 that he was, “sooo cute.”

And her feelings haven’t changed. The singer, who defends her relationship with the electrician, says she loves his eyes. “Sometimes I’ll look at him and be like, ‘You have really nice eyelashes, can I put mascara on them?’

No comments: