Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Miley Cyrus Talks “Sex and the City” Sequel

 


Fitting right in, Miley Cyrus is part of the crew on the “Sex and the City” sequel and loving it! She even got to keep a necklace she wore!

The singer and actress says that she plays herself in the movie, which causes tension between she and Kim Cattrall’s character, Samantha, when they both end up wearing the same gown at a big red-carpet event.

Miley gushed over the cast, saying, “[I’m a] huge fan, and I think that Sarah Jessica Parker is so cute. And the first thing she did was hold someone’s coffee, so that they could take a picture with me. I didn’t get to keep the dress because they need it for Kim. But I got to keep the necklace.”

And although she couldn’t wait to put it on, she had to hold off. “The necklace is cool. It’s, like, these giant spikes, and I wanted to wear it while I was performing. [But] my mum was like, ‘That could be dangerous… You can’t wear that onstage.’”

No comments: