Wednesday, April 16, 2008

MGO Beta - Have a 9 or 11 digit key?

As you may have heard the Metal Gear Online Beta is available to download if you have a valid 12 digit beta key. But it seems a lot of people have 9 or 11 digit keys. I got stuck with a 9 digit key. I’ve contacted Konami and this is there response.


Dear Sir or Madam,

Thank you for contacting Konami Support. If your code
is appearing with only 9 or 11 digits, then this is incorrect.

Please
copy your code exactly as it appears on your voucher in your reply to this
email. We’re very sorry for this inconvenience and we will do our best to
rectify the situation in time for the Beta start.

Regards,

Konami Customer Support
kdeussupport@konami.com


I’ve sent them my 9 digit key, I haven’t got my valid 12 digit key yet. But I should get it soon I’d assume. Also after you download the Beta you’ll need to download a patch for the Beta. Which can be done via BitTorrent or http. Not sure which is faster, because I can’t download it yet.




Bookmark and Share

No comments: