Sunday, April 27, 2008

Silent Hill: Homecoming

I managed to tear myself away from the Call of Duty Map Pack (with Double XP for this weekend, as we reported earlier) and come to post here with some pretty nice updates on the upcoming Silent Hill game.


We have heard many different things, including it’s supposed death, its name change last year and many other rumours, but today the new logo has been released, for the recently re-titled ‘Silent Hill: Homecoming’.

At this risk of sounding pesimistic, though the logo looks great, the newly released (today) screenshots do not exactly thrill me and I have had doubts about this game for some time.

However, it will be out in the Autumn and I will play it and report my findings. I just do not want this to harm the reputation of a pretty good franchise.

Oh, and if you are into the arty-farty design side of gaming (you’re not alone) the logo can be found below, and some screenshots.




Bookmark and Share

No comments: