Monday, August 3, 2009

Selena Gomez on Alexa Chung's Show



Tending to the day's promotional duties, Selena Gomez paid a visit to MTV Studios in New York City on Monday (August 3).

The 17-year-old sweetheart was on hand for an appearance on "It’s On With Alexa Chung" to boost interest in "Wizards of Waverly Place: The Movie".

During her visit, Selena ended up chatting about her close friendship with country cutie Taylor Swift, telling, “Taylor has been my mentor through a lot of aspects in my life. She’s been such a blessing. She’s actually heard all of my music and she’s like, ‘I can’t wait for it to come out and people to hear it!’ She’s like my big sister.”

Aside from talking about Taylor, Selena was also elated to get a birthday present from Miss Chung, tweeting, “Alexa Chung was so awesome! She’s so sweet! And she gave me possibly my new cooking obsession!”

No comments: