Monday, June 13, 2011

Selena Gomez Takes the Stage, Explains Hospitalization


Bouncing back from a recent hospitalization, Selena Gomez took the stage for her rescheduled visit to Santa Monica Place on Monday afternoon (June 13).

The 18-year-old was on-hand for a fan event during which she performed "Who Says" and "A Year Without Rain" while also talking to the frenzied crowd as she happily stated, "I want to thank you so much for coming. If you guys came on Friday, I'm so sorry that I couldn't be here. ... I love you guys very much. I do feel better!"

During her Santa Monica appearance, Gomez was asked for details surrounding her trip to the hospital this past Thursday night, to which she replied, "I was just very malnourished, so I was low on iron and exhausted."

The outing comes as Selena is readying for the June 28th release of her new album "When the Sun Goes Down" and July 1st opening of her new movie "Monte Carlo".

No comments: