Thursday, June 16, 2011

Skylar Grey Debuts "Invisible"


She's known for penning some the hottest songs on the radio today, but Skylar Grey has pfficially taken a step out on her own with the debut of her highly-anticipated solo single "Invisible."

The 25-year-old, whose previous musical collaborations range from Eminem to P. Diddy, stopped by "On Air With Ryan Seacrest" earlier today (June 16) to both premiere the title track and explain the story behind its name.

Skylar opened up darkness she once knew, telling Ryan, "[Invisible] is where I started out when I moved up to the woods and I was trying to find out who I was in the world because I felt very lost."

Grey added, “Then I came out of that whole experience with this new found strength and I made me feel invincible, the whole theme of the album tells that story."

No comments: