Saturday, July 18, 2009

Emma Watson Signs Autographs Before Filming



With her latest film already breaking box office records, Emma Watson got straight back to work on the new "Harry Potter" film in London on Saturday (July 18).

Signing autographs for a crowd of fans upon arrival, the Hermione Granger actress changed outfits before filming a scene in Golder's Green.

Talking with press about getting near the end of her "Harry Potter" run, Miss Watson said, "There's a sense of accomplishment, of uncertainty, a bittersweet feeling -- it's a bit of everything, really."

Explaining how her Hermione character provided for a wonderful escape from real life, Emma revealed, "I had a sort of complicated childhood. My parents divorced when I was younger. I'd been brought up in France, then moved to England, and I was adjusting a lot. And I think that any kind of acting is escapism. When you're performing, the whole of your body is consumed -- you're so totally in the moment, you can't think of anything else."

Once finished up with the last two installments of the hit franchise series, Watson will be heading off to start college in the States at Brown University.

No comments: