Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Jon Gosselin Daddy Job



Ready to turn his focus back on fatherhood, Jon Gosselin arrived home in Reading, Pennsylvania on Tuesday (July 28) after his trip to the Hamptons.

After taking a few bags inside the house, the "Jon and Kate Plus 8" dad did some chores with the kids, smoked a cigarette and chatted on his phone in the yard.

Once finished up at the house, it was off to run the day's errands, as Jon visited the AutoSpa Car Wash, UPS Store, a local bank, and The Berks Auto Reconditioning.

Seemingly tired of making the tabloid headlines day after day, Jon recently told press, "I'm just trying to concentrate on my family first, second my career. I'm really looking forward to [seeing my family], to turning my phone off, playing with my kids in the pool and being the dad."

No comments: