Friday, July 17, 2009

Taylor Swift in Thunder Music Festival



Taking her act around the States, Taylor Swift rocked out at the 17th Annual Country Thunder music festival in Wisconsin on Thursday night (July 16).

Greeting festival attendees while she wasn't onstage, the country cutie sported a variety of outfits including a sparkling dress paired with black cowgirl boots.

And it looks like the “You Belong with Me” singer is going to have a huge performance on MTV. Swift attended her first VMA’s last year as a Best New Artist nominee and the fashion correspondent for MTV’s preshow. This year the show will be hosted by Russell Brand once again, and Swift will be one of the big performers.

"I'm so excited that MTV and the VMAs have invited me to perform, because I think this year's show will be unlike anything they've ever done!" she said.

Taylor is already planning her performance and wants to do it big! "I love incorporating theatrics into my performances, and the VMAs have always allowed artists to run with that," she said. "MTV has been so good to me. And I could not be more excited about this year's VMAs."

No comments: