Sunday, February 12, 2012

Adele's Triumphant Comeback at the 2012 GRAMMYs


Last year she underwent vocal cord surgery, and tonight (February 12) Adele gave her first live performance since going under the knife.

The much-loved British songbird treated the packed Staples Center venue and viewers at home to a stirring rendition of "Rolling In The Deep" - after which she received a much-deserved standing ovation.

Though she already won four GRAMMYs with more expected to be on the way, prior to the gig the 23-year-old shared her nervousness over singing at such a huge event.

Adele confessed, "I know I'm going to be fine. I'm a bit worried about everyone waiting to hear what my voice is going to be sounding like. That's what I'm worried about."

She added, "I'm nervous, but I'm more excited. I can't wait to get back to work. And it's, you know, it's an incredible night. I'm so honored by the nominations and the fact I get to go, the fact that I get to play and stuff like that."



No comments: