Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Khloe Kardashian Drops by "The Tonight Show"


Never one to shy away from revealing her true feelings, Khloe Kardashian elaborated on her dislike for ex-brother-in-law, Kris Humphries.

During an interview with Jay Leno last night (February 28), the “Khloe & Lamar” beauty opened up about the initial reason as to why she wasn’t thrilled about her sister Kim’s choosing.

Of the first time ever meeting the basketball star, Khloe told, “One of the first things that came out of his mouth, within the first five minutes was ‘so how much you getting paid to fake your marriage?’ which “rubbed me the wrong way so ever since then I had a very defensive wall up.”

“I’m a good judge of character, if I do say so myself,” she added with a laugh, “I mean it just rubbed me the wrong way initially.”






No comments: