Saturday, November 26, 2011

Evan Rachel Wood Talks Bieber Fever


Grabbing an afternoon pick-me-up, Evan Rachel Wood stopped by a coffee shop in Venice, California on Friday afternoon (November 25).

Looking trendy for her post-Turkey Day outing, the "Mildred Pierce" actress dressed in a black leather jacket, brown scarf, and black skinny jeans for her midday java run.

And while Ms Wood may have been known for her rebel teenage ways in the past, she recently revealed that she's not too tough to succumb to the craze that is Bieber fever.

During an interview, Evan exclaimed, "It's true, it's true! It's absolutely true! Look, you can't take yourself so seriously all the time. I have fun listening to his music. I was against the whole Justin Bieber thing, until I saw [concert film] Never Say Never, and I'm telling you, that movie is dangerous. It will turn you!"

No comments: