Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Pregnant Kourtney Kardashian's Studio Workday


Fresh off the announcement that she's expecting her second child with boyfriend Scott Disick, Kourtney Kardashian was spotted heading to a local studio for a day of work in Sherman Oaks, CA on Wednesday (November 30).

The E! reality star didn't appear to be showing quite yet, though she covered up her belly with a loose shirt and blue blazer.

Confirming the baby on board news earlier in the day, Miss Kardashian blogged, "Yes, I’m pregnant! Now I’m nine weeks along. You’re supposed to wait 12 weeks to tell people, but I feel confident."

Of the announcement, sister Kim posted a congratulatory message reading, "This is such a blessing and the whole family is beyond thrilled!"

She added in a statement to Us magazine, "I am so excited for Kourt and Scott. Mason is the best baby ever and I can't wait to be an aunt again!"

No comments: