Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Alessandra Ambrosio: Pregnant with Baby #2!


Opening up about the difficulty she faced following her highly publicized divorce from Jesse James, Sandra Bullock confessed that she doubted whether or not she'd be able to act ever again.

During press duties for her upcoming film "Extremely Loud and Incredibly Close," the Oscar-winning actress told the AP of her unsteady state, "I was perfectly content to be permanently broken."

Bullock, who split from James after he was revealed to be a serial cheater, continued, "I honestly didn't think I was in a place where I wanted to work or wanted to step out of where I was. ... I wasn't prepared. But the opportunity was louder than my head."

In the end, "Extremely Loud and Incredibly Close" director Stephen Daldry pulled Sandra from her "broken" place, as she revealed, "We had a great time. It's no longer 'selfish actress' in the moment. I wanted to have an amazing time with him and, fortunately, Mr. Daldry presented it. In every possible way, it was the best!"

She's already the proud mother of a lovely little girl, and now Alessandra Ambrosio is ready to add another bundle of joy into her life!

The 30-year-old Victoria's Secret stunner happily announced that she and businessman fiancé Jamie Mazur are expecting their second child.

Breaking the news to Brazilian magazine Istoe Gente, Miss Ambrosio - who's currently the proud parent of 3-year-old daughter Anja - exclaimed, "I'm going to be a mom!"

Alessandra continued to tell that she's currently four months along, adding that she broke the news to Jamie on his birthday back in September.

The Brazilian beauty added, ”Family is the most important thing for me and I’m thrilled to be adding to the family. I’m fortunate to have a loving and supportive family. It’s a blessing that it will soon be growing.”

No comments: