Saturday, December 3, 2011

Jessica Biel: I Dream of Food


Ready to get her weekend underway, Jessica Biel was spotted leaving her London, England hotel early this morning (December 3).

Looking trendy in a gray hat, black blazer, jeans and bright blue handbag, the brunette beauty made sure to wave to the paparazzi as she exited her posh overnight pad.

In other news, Miss Biel, who is used to sticking to a super strict diet for her big screen roles, says she couldn't have been happier with playing a mom-to-be for her latest project "New Year's Eve."

"It was so good! (I had a pregnant belly) suit on that went from here to here (across belly), I had the biggest boobs that hung to here, I ate whatever I wanted - it was great!," Jessica told press.

As for what it's like when prepping for less waistline-relaxed characters, the 29-year-old explained, "You spend months and months training and doing crazy diets. It’s the hardest experience. You look great but you are miserable, adding, "I literally dream of food. Cake, pasta, bread and croissants are in my head the whole time, that’s all I can think about.'

No comments: