Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Jesse James Takes Shot at Sandra Bullock


Not helping his already-struggling reputation, Jesse James referenced ex-wife Sandra Bullock in a not-so-kind way during the first episode of “American Chopper: The Build-Off” on Monday night (December 5).

In an attempt to apologize to his fans, the unfaithful bad boy told, "I became a big shot and married some Hollywood actress and didn’t talk to anybody anymore, so I feel bad. . . I feel obligated to reconnect with all these people and show 'em that I'm still the same fabricator motorcycle guy. I'm not what I became."

Bullock left James back in 2010 after discovering his affair with Michelle “Bombshell” McGee and several other women – some say he had been with 19 females in all while married to Sandra.

The Oscar-winning actress, who left James and never looked back, spends her time with the only man in her life now – adopted son Louis Bardo.

No comments: