Saturday, December 3, 2011

Rosie Huntington-Whiteley Heats Up Harper's Bazaar UK


Bringing her stunning ways to another magazine's front page, Rosie Huntington Whiteley covers the January 2012 Body Issue of Harper's Bazaar UK.

Set to hit newsstands on Monday (December 5), the English model/actress looks breathtaking on the Tom Munro shot dual covers in which she's clad in a Burberry dress for one while rocking a Michael Kors swimsuit for the other.

Highlights from Rosie's interview - in which she talks about her differing style sense and love for London - are as follows. For more, be sure to visit Harper's Bazaar UK!

On facing judgment over her looks upon moving to the States:
"All I kept hearing was, ‘Honey, you gotta change this, your hair’s this, your legs are that, why are you wearing that?’ And so it was a constant stream of judgement."

On being different than the 'other' girls:
"I was always the girl who would turn up to fashion shows in trainers, flares, a shearling jacket and braids in my hair. I look back and I was really cute, but all the other girls were slick, groomed and elegant, while I’d be backstage drinking a can of beer. It’s a great British thing, but that kind of thing doesn’t go down well in America."

On how she'll always consider the UK her home despite living in the States:
"I have a different feeling when I come back to England; as soon as I touch down in Heathrow and drive into London and down to Devon, there’s a sense of home and belonging. I will never feel that in America, it doesn’t matter how long I live there - and I’ve come to terms with that. I really am so proud to be British."

No comments: