Thursday, March 15, 2012

Ashley Judd Says Good Morning America


Taking care of some press duties, Ashley Judd's was spotted arriving at ABC Studios in New York City this morning (March 15).

The “Dolphin Tale” dame donned a University of Kentucky t-shirt to show her support during the first day of March Madness as she chatted about her new show “Missing.”

And of course, Ashley was well-spoken and articulate as always while talking about her character Becca on her new gig.

Ms. Judd explained, “Well when the show’s creators came to me, I felt Becca was a very complete, dynamic, and complex person. I’m a mother, I’ve overcome great tragedy, I finally have this safe lovely life that I have fought so hard to make for myself. I don’t want anything to do with my former way of life. I think I’m actually quite ashamed of it. And yet when a mother’s worst nightmare comes true, my son goes missing while studying in Europe, I have to try to find him and then reluctantly try to reconnect with that whole world using skills, and assets, and old lovers and enemies to try to find him.”

No comments: