Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Lily Collins & Friends Celebrate NYLON's March Issue


Celebrating NYLON Magazine's March Issue, cover girl Lily Collins was the guest of honor at Scarpetta in Beverly Hills, California on Tuesday night (March 6).

Among those turning up at the Coach hosted soiree were young Tinseltown stars including Lily Collins
Victoria Justice, Shenae Grimes, Chord Overstreet, Ashley Madekwe, Zelda Williams, Christa B. Allen and Ryan Rottman.

During the course of the evening, guests dined on gourmet appetizers and main courses of chicken and pasta before Miss Collins was presented with a delicious cake with icing decorated in the form of her NYLON cover.

With the Lily fronted issue on NYLON available on newsstands now, the soon-to-be 23-year-old spoke with the magazine about a number of topics including her happiness over landing the role of Snow White in "Mirror Mirror" - which hits theaters on March 30th.

Of this, she told, "Growing up in the English countryside, I would go out into the fields and create my own stories, and I would run around as if I was in a movie. That's why, for me, playing Snow White was a crazy dream come true, because I've always been someone who would read books and then go and make a movie in my head."

No comments: