Saturday, March 17, 2012

Sofia Vergara Covers Esquire April 2012


With her new movie "The Three Stooges" set to hit theaters next month, Sofia Vergara added to the promotional efforts by landing the cover of the April 2012 issue of Esquire.

The 39-year-old Colombian beauty looked oh-so-hot in an array of curve-hugging lingerie while she's promised to have revealed closely guarded truths about the heretofore incomprehensible ways of the Latin woman in her interview.

Along with her new movie "The Three Stooges" opening up on April 13th, Miss Vergara is also lined up to take the Studio 8H stage as host of "Saturday Night Live" on April 7th.

Of landing the gig on the NBC show, the "Modern Family" actress told Access Hollywood, “I’m very happy, very excited because I never thought I was going to be part of that TV show. I think it’s an American tradition. It’s a TV show that the whole world knows, so for me, it’s an honor to be part of that group of actors that are known for their excellence.”

She added of what viewers can expect, “I don’t know yet what they have in mind. I’m going to go to New York a week before Saturday and we rehearse and they come up with the sketches, so, it’s like a whole week of work.”

No comments: