Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Rihanna, Taylor, and Brooklyn Take Battleship to London


Showing some love to their English fans, Rihanna, Brooklyn Decker, and Taylor Kitsch were all spotted at the Corinthia Hotel in London today (March 28).

Joined by director Peter Berg, the trio of Tinseltown hotties all posed for the paparazzi during the photocall to plug their brand new film “Battleship.”

During a recent interview, Brooklyn confessed that her favorite boy band growing up was NSync- “I had all their faces taped to my jeans for their concert when I was 13."

Ms. Decker also shared that she prefers “The Hunger Games” to “The Twilight Saga.” "I'm kind of like a tween. I've read all Hunger Games books in three days. I'm going to the film dressed as Gale."

As for working with Rihanna on the film, Brooklyn gushed, "I'm a huge fan of her music. It definitely made me more intimidated, but she's a sweetheart."

No comments: