Thursday, March 22, 2012

Jennifer Lawrence's Hoopin' Good Time with Jimmy Fallon


Squeezing in one final stop during her New York City press blitz, Jennifer Lawrence brought her youthful beauty to "Late Night with Jimmy Fallon" on Wednesday night (March 21).

The 21-year-old actress took to the NBC Studios stage decked out in a black Elizabeth and James “Scott” jumpsuit with gold-trimmed Jimmy Choo platform sandals while on-hand to promote her upcoming movie "The Hunger Games" - which hits theaters this Friday, March 23rd.

Starting things off with a sitdown interview, Jen talked about a range of topics while at one point telling how she felt out of place while flying first class during her "Hunger Games" promotional tour.

Of this, the darling actress said, "We were traveling first class and I always feel like an idiot everytime I fly first class because I'm a kid and I just sit there and everybody's on their computers and reading newspapers and I'm like, 'Can I get a coloring book please?'"

Later asked by Jimmy if she's actually good with a bow and arrow (as is her lead character of Katniss Everdeen), to which Miss Lawrence replied, "I'm pretty good. I was trained by an Olympian so if I wasn't good it would be my own fault."

Capping off the "Late Night" stop with a little sporting fun, Jennifer and Jimmy faced off against one another via a hoops competition in the form of a three-point shootout - with the basketball action (and the interview) available to be viewed below!





No comments: