Saturday, March 31, 2012

Scarlett Johansson Glams Up French Grazia


With her new movie "The Avengers" set to hit theaters on May 4th, Scarlett Johansson churned up promotions by taking over the cover of the April 5, 2012 issue of Grazia.

The 27-year-old actress looked picture-perfect as she posed for the Cliff Watts shot front page while opening up to the French publication about her split from ex-husband Ryan Reynolds.

Highlights from Miss Johansson's interview are as follows. For more, be sure to pay a visit to Grazia!

On her fizzled out marriage with Ryan Reynolds:
"Relationships are complicated. Being married is a living process, every moment. I think I was not fully aware of the peaks and valleys ... I was not ready to hunker down and do the job. We were both very busy. We spent much time apart. It was difficult."

On the positives and negatives to her separation:
"I miss not having a partner, a confidant, but it's pretty exciting to have more time to learn and know myself better."

On not regretting her marriage to Reynolds:
"It seemed like a very romantic thing to do, and it was. It was even the best thing I've ever done."

No comments: