Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Rosie Huntington-Whiteley s Maxim Australia Hotness


Once again proving herself as a major hottie, Rosie Huntington Whiteley is featured in the September 2011 issue of Maxim Australia magazine.

The “Transformers: Dark of the Moon” actress shows off some skin in the pictorial, including unpublished photos from the June issue feature.

And in the accompanying interview, Rosie shared her love/hate relationship with her famous voluptuous lips.

"The rest of my body requires a lot of upkeep but the lips are the one thing I don't have to work on. They're funny, because they change color with my mood. They get really, really red when I'm passionate and pale when I'm miserable and tired. But I suppose everyone else's do too.

"They have a life of their own. They get me in trouble. You know mood rings? I've got mood lips."

No comments: