Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Jessica Alba: Busy Day in NYC


Continuing along with her day of full promotional duties, the lovely Jessica Alba was spotted bouncing from one talk show to another on Tuesday (January 17).

Being the fashion lover she is, the “Good Luck Chuck” actress made several wardrobe changes throughout her jam-packed day in New York City.

Rather than promoting an upcoming film, Alba is happy to announce the launch of her latest gig with a company called The Honest Company, which makes Eco-friendly, natural and chemical free products for babies and kids.

During her morning sit-down on “Live! With Kelly,” Jess explained, "When I became a mom, I finally became the person I am, that I always should have been. It's the most satisfying job in the world. But, it can also be overwhelming and confusing. I created The Honest Company to help moms and to give all children a better, safer start."

No comments: