Thursday, January 26, 2012

Kim Kardashian is a "Diva" in Dallas


Having taken to the Lone Star State the previous day, the Kardashian family was back in action with a full afternoon of activity in Dallas, Texas on Thursday (January 26).

With Kim leading the way, the E! reality beauty was flanked by sister Kourtney, brother Robert and mother Kris Jenner as they left their hotel to meet with with Khloe and Lamar for dinner.

The Texas outing comes just as Kim announced that she's signed on for a recurring role on "Drop Dead Diva" with her episodes set to air beginning this summer.

Of the gig, the 31-year-old wrote, "I am so excited to announce that I'll be guest starring on Drop Dead Diva this summer. I can't wait to get to work with everyone on set!! Xo."

Playing a love interest for Ben Feldman's Fred named Nikki, creator and executive producer Josh Berman added, "I'm ecstatic to welcome Kim to the Diva family. In discussing the role of Nikki with her, I'm blown away by her smarts, sense of humor, and passion. This series is all about reinvention and I'm so excited to see Kim ‘reinvented' in the world of Drop Dead Diva."

No comments: