Sunday, January 15, 2012

Justin Bieber & Selena Gomez: Domesticated Duo


Looking like quite the domesticated duo, Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez were spotted roaming the aisles of a local grocery store in Encino, CA over the weekend (January 14).

Joined by a few family members, the "Mistletoe" singer and his "Monte Carlo" cutie girlfriend were both casually clad as they loaded up with a cartul of goodies before tossing their purchases in teh car and speeding away.

Seemingly quite content spending quality time with his lady, Bieber tweeted, "pretty incredible day. blessed and grateful. gonna make them #BELIEVE"

Meanwhile, Miss Gomez recently took to Facebook to send out a big thank you to all of her loyal "Wizards of Waverly Place" fans - as the show's final episode aired on January 6th.

Selena's message read, "You Guys, I honestly~Selena Gomez~ can't thank you enough for being a part of the best 4 years of my life! Wizards was SO important to me and I'm SO happy so many of you watched the series come to an end. I loved the whole experience and I'm so grateful for it. I love you guys! I hope to continue to do more things you guys enjoy watching! :)"

No comments: