Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Mark Wahlberg Addresses "Entourage" Movie Rumors


As he gears up for this Friday's (January 13) release of his new movie "Contraband," Mark Wahlberg took time to chat with the people over at GQ magazine.

The 40-year-old actor touched on a wide range of topics, as he dished on everything from family life to rumors of a possible full-length "Entourage" movie in the works.

Highlights from Mark's interview are as follows. For more, be sure to visit GQ!

On how his 40-year-old body is holding up:
"I'm not as young as I used to be. [laughs] I was just putting together Christmas gifts for my kids and my wife bought all these elaborate big trucks, with motors and everything, and I had to put it all together. And I was squatting down for about two hours, three hours. The next day I couldn't get up. [laughs]"

On whether life for him would be different had he come up during the 'TMZ era':
"It is what it is. If you're smart you're just gonna be all about the work. But as a young person, you want to be out there, and you're out going out and going to clubs and doing all that stuff. I'm just glad I survived it. They don't bother me. I don't bother them. You just hope that people realize they're very fortunate to be in that position and not to take that for granted and work hard and stay disciplined. It all comes with the territory. You can't have your cake and eat it too. I don't wanna hear nobody complain that they're getting paid all this money and people won't leave them alone. It's part of it."

On "Entourage" movie rumors:
"Oh, no, that's definitely something that we're actively trying to put together. We're just waiting for [series creator] Doug [Ellin] to write the script."

On what can we expect from an Entourage feature-length:
"I think a 90-minute movie of sheer craziness—the guys getting back to just being about the guys, you know? Lose the ladies. Go crazy. Give people what they want."

No comments: