Saturday, January 14, 2012

Rosie Huntington-Whiteley Covers Cleo January 2012


She's ascended the ranks to the top of the modeling world, and Rosie Huntington Whiteley was selected for the January 2012 cover of Cleo magazine.

The English model/actress posed for a gorgeous spread while talking with the Aussie publication about her fragrance, working hard and her motion picture debut.

Highlights from Rosie's interview are as follows. For more, be sure to check out Cleo!

On her perfume:
"This perfume captures the essence of the English rose. It's got a lovely sweet, sexy smell to it. It's very sensual and very feminine, yet it's still got that musky feeling to it."

On working hard:
"My mother always said to me as a child, life doesn't hand you opportunity. People don't hand you great things sitting around on your ass. Grasp opportunity in whatever situation you can, and work really hard for the opportunity to keep getting them handed to you."

On her acting debut:
"At first I was so nervous and I'd be totally lying if I said that I didn't feel anxious about the whole thing. I'd never thought that I was ever going to make a film this huge, and when I was cast, I didn't even realize what I was casting for."

No comments: