Thursday, January 26, 2012

Justin Bieber Sings "Rockin' Robin" for the King of Pop


Paying tribute to the late King of Pop, Justin Bieber was on hand at Grauman’s Chinese Theatre in Los Angeles, CA on Thursday (January 26).

After being introduced by Paris Jackson, the “Baby” singer took the stage to give homage to Michael Jackson with a few special words followed by a rendition of “Rockin Robin.”

During his speech, Bieber admitted to the audience, “I don’t usually get nervous… Michael meant so much to me. I know he meant a lot to you guys as well. He was more than an entertainer. He was an inspiration.”

"He was kind, he was gentle, he was very charitable and that’s why I look up to him. I think that people are going to remember him for his dancing and for his singing, but people need to remember him for being the man that he was,” Justin went on to say before encouraging the crowd to give MJ a round of applause.





No comments: