Sunday, April 1, 2012

Claire Danes Covers ASOS May 2012


Just a few months removed from garnering the Golden Globe for Best Actress in a TV Drama Series, the seemingly flawless Claire Danes was chosen to grace the cover of the May 2012 issue of ASOS.

The casually-clad 32-year-old actress sported a Vintage Navy Field Tee with Ashish Dot Sequin Shorts for the Danielle Levitt shot front page while talking with the magazine about everything from being lonely as a teenager in Tinseltown to her award-winning role in "Homeland".

Highlights from Miss Danes' interview are as follows. For more, be sure to pay a visit to ASOS!

On her love of the show 'The Only Way Is Essex':
"Damn, I love that show. It's just so good. We don't have anything that rivals it. I don't even care if it's real or not, it's thoroughly entertaining."

On signing up to star in 'Homeland':
"It was a leap of faith for all of us. We only had the faintest sense of where the writers were going to take the story, and I think they were discovering it themselves as they went along, which is one of the reasons television can be so exciting. But it's always just such a relief when a story that you care about and a character that you've worked so terribly hard to create manages to translate."

On her teenage years in the spotlight:
"It was lonely in a lot of ways. I was in a very adult world, and didn't go to a conventional high school, but I was lucky and I worked with responsible people who never exploited me as a kid."

on where her fashion sense come from:
"Narcisco Rodriguez was my first fashion big brother. He made my wedding dress, which was wonderful. And we're friends with Valentino, I mean, we are friends with him! I adore him."

No comments: