Thursday, September 24, 2009

Jessica Alba with Big Bono



Recently returned home following a stay in NYC for the Clinton Global Initiative, Jessica Alba was spotted making her way around Los Angeles on Sunday (September 27).

Showing off a new hair color, the "Sin City" sweetie looked cute in a pair of daisy dukes and a singlet showing, which showed signs on the back of her neck that she's in the midst of laser removal to get rid of an old tattoo on her neck.

Meanwhile, Miss Alba recently chatted with People magazine about her growing daughter, Honor Marie Warren.

She tells, "I am a mother who shoves information down her throat, poor thing. I sing her songs about colors in Spanish and English when I'm cooking. Literally I integrate learning into everything I do. We're into colors because I feel that's something a 15-month-old can sort of identify. So now she kind of points to blue and says 'azul' and I say 'Yes, azul, muy bien!' It's slow going but she's sort of picking it up."

No comments: