Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Madonna at the Late Show with David Letterman



Hitting up the promotional circuit, Madonna was spotted as she arrived at the Ed Sullivan Theater in New York City on Wednesday (September 30).

Smiling and offering up a wave as she made her entrance, the "Material Girl" happened to be paying the visit to CBS Studios for a taping of the "Late Show with David Letterman".

The visit comes as Madge is dealing with negative comments stemming from Michael Jackson tapes released in a book by Rabbi Shmuley Boteach.

An excerpt finds Jackson telling, "Madonna laid the law down to me before we went out. [She said] I am not going to Disneyland, OK? That's out. I said, 'I didn't ask to go to Disneyland.' She said, 'We are going to the restaurant. And afterwards, we are going to a strip bar.'"

He adds, "I said, 'I am not going to a strip bar, where they cross dress. Guys who are girls,' I said. 'I am not going to there. If that's how it is, forget this whole thing.' Afterwards, she wrote some mean things about me in the press. And I wrote that she is a nasty witch, after I was so kind to her."

No comments: