Sunday, September 6, 2009

Kourtney Kardashian and Scott Disick at Miami Beach



Keeping an active lifestyle in the midst of her pregnancy, Kourtney Kardashian showed off her baby bump at the beach in Miami on Sunday afternoon (September 6).

Accompanied by her boyfriend, Scott Disick, the E! reality cutie and her babydaddy enjoyed a romantic day in the sun, reading fashion magazines and taking a dip in the ocean.

Meanwhile, Miss Kardashian continues to dish details in regards to her pregnancy, recently talking about getting through the mood swings.

Talking to People magazine, Kourtney tells, "Scott keeps getting scared. But he's been great with my mood swings so far. He's like, 'Just take a deep breath.' He heard that with the last three months [of a pregnancy] you really have mood swings so he was joking, 'Oh, you're not going to believe the mood swings!"

The brunette beauty adds, "If I'm just trying to pick a fight with someone and if I'm around Scott or my mom, then they'll probably get it worst. If someone is annoying me – usually my mom! – I'll call [my sister] Khloe and it'll make me feel better because she'll agree with me."

No comments: