Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Khloe Kardashian Got Approved



Spotted out shopping together at Williams & Sonoma together just yesterday (September 21), Khloe Kardashian has gotten her mom’s approval to marrying boyfriend Lamar Odom after just one month of dating because she feels it is “romantic.”

“You know, that’s how Bruce [Jenner] and I met,” Kris Jenner told Ryan Seacrest on his KIIS-FM radio show Tuesday. “We met, and we were married four months later. Isn’t that romantic?”

Adding on about her own marriage, Kris says, “I just go by what I feel. If you meet somebody, you just know.”

When asked about an engagement ring, Khloe’s mom tells, “Not around here. I’ve been looking. If she got a ring, and she’s holding go out on me, I want one too.”

Jenner also joked when Seacrest asked if Bruce, Khloe’s stepfather, will be giving Khloe away at the ceremony, which takes place Sunday night at the LA-area home of music manager Irving Azoff.

“He’ll give her away,” she said. “He’ll send her right back down to San Diego to be with my mom.”

Kardashian, 25, and Odom, 29, will be tying the knot this coming Sunday.

No comments: