Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Kourtney Kardashian: Coffee Girl



Taking a break from a shopping outing, Kourtney Kardashian was spotted grabbing a midday refreshment at Joan's On Third in West Hollywood on Wednesday (September 9).

Joined by s few friends including gal pal Brittny Gastineau, the expecting E! reality beauty sipped on her beverage while chatting with her afternoon companions on the outdoor patio.

Meanwhile, Kourtney recently shared a little inside info about her upcoming baby shower, which will be throw by her mother, Kris Jenner, at the family home in November.

Miss Kardashian tells, "The guest list is around 75 right now, and I don't want it to be much more than that. A lot of my friends from college have babies, so I'm inviting a lot of them. And some of my family members, like my aunt, were talking about doing a family baby shower."

Unsure of the theme for the evening, the 30-year-old explains, "I don't know what they have planned exactly, but [my sisters] Kim and Khloe, and my mom are all planning my shower. I'm sure my mom has been planning this since I was little. She is big on showers, so I'm sure mine will be a big event. I'm very mellow. I'm not as over-the-top as my mom, and Kim and Khloe."

No comments: