Friday, September 4, 2009

Mark Wahlberg and Rhea Durham: Fourth Child Coming



With Us magazine confirming the good news, the pregnant 31-year-old Durham gave onlookers a glimpse of her burgeoning baby belly while recently out shopping at The Grove in Los Angeles.

The couple was married during a private Catholic ceremony in Beverly Hills on August 1st, and already are the proud parents of Ella Rae, 5, Michael, 3, and Brendan Joseph, 11.

Meanwhile, Walhberg won’t deny that Durham and his children allowed him to get rid of his bad boy image.

“We continue to grow in our relationship,” Wahlberg told Us magazine last July. “I was not prepared to be married … when I was 20 or 30. Committing to making it work and all the other things that go into building a solid foundation is where I’m at now.”

And where he goes, the whole crew goes. “My family travels with me when I work most of the time or I go back and forth on the weekends. I’ve been pretty consistent about just making phone calls in the morning and then chasing the kids around in the afternoon.”

No comments: