Thursday, September 10, 2009

Sophie Monk: Bikini Beach Babe



Showing off her fabulous figure, Sophie Monk was spotted frolicking in the ocean outside a friends beach home on Manhattan Beach on Thursday (September 10).

The blonde Australian beauty briefly ran out to splash in the waves while wearing a skimpy yellow and pink two piece bikini set.

According to an onlooker, Miss Monk was soon recognized by Australian tourists, kindly posing for photographs before returning to her pals beach house.

Meanwhile, Sophie is also reportedly dating a new man, telling press, "He’s a doctor. A plastic surgeon doctor. I was like, I’ve only known him for six days and everyone’s going to pick me apart now even though I’ve had nothing done. It’ll be like, ‘Oh he did this and that.’ My mum’s going to hit him up though, she’s like ‘What can he do for me?’"

No comments: