Thursday, September 24, 2009

Kourtney Kardashian: Baby Bulge



Showing off her growing baby bump, Kourtney Kardashian was spotted making her rounds in Calabasas on Wednesday (September 23).

The E! reality cutie was first spotted out at Marmalade Cafe for breakfast with babydaddy Scott Disick, then dropping her man off at home before hitting the gym for an hour long yoga session.

Meanwhile, Kourtney spent the previous day out shopping with Scott and sister Khloe, proudly proclaiming, "I love being pregnant."

Piping in, Scott then said, "I never in a million years thought she'd like to walk around with a belly and be happy. She's actually been on her best behavior somehow, which is weird. I thought I was gonna be in for a lot more than I am...She has an attitude even not pregnant, so I was used to it. She's actually been pretty wonderful the whole time, through it all."

And while they're anxiously awaiting their first child, it doesn't sound as if Scott's ready for more... yet.

He tells, "I don't want her to get ahead of herself and think we're gonna do this right away again."

No comments: