Saturday, April 21, 2012

Curly Halle Berry's Fun-Filled Family Beach Romp


Rocking her cute 'n curly new hairdo, Halle Berry spent her Saturday (April 21) enjoying family time on the beach in Malibu, CA.

The "Frankie & Alice" actress roamed the sandy shore with her adorable daughter while also accompanied by fiance Olivier Martinez and one of Nahla's young friends.

Aside from spending quality time with her loved ones, Miss Berry recently confessed that she has quite the hankering for footwear.

Of the shoe shopping addiction, the 45-year-old dished, "I'm pretty addicted. I have thousands of pairs and I have a real relationship with them. I think many women do. Shoes are like a good hairdo; they reflect how we feel. If you're feeling sexy, fun, sporty, if you're feeling casual ... your shoes say a lot about you."

Halle added, "I have a storage room where I keep them all, in their boxes with a picture of each pair taped to the outside. I'm pretty obsessive."

No comments: