Thursday, April 26, 2012

Heidi Klum Bursts Into Baby Merchandising


She’s a shrewd businesswoman, and Heidi Klum's latest venture is the new Truly Scrumptious by Heidi Klum collection for Babies R Us

The “Project Runway” starlet has plenty of background in the field, having mothered four children herself.

She explained, “I made beds, curtains, blankets, washcloths, bath toys, wall decals, lamps, rugs, hampers, stuffed animals, security blankets and night lights. If you think about the nursery, I’m doing everything.”

Heidi continued, “I tackle everything from shoes, socks, underwear and pajamas to dresses, jeans, leggings and sweaters. I’ve been working on Truly Scrumptious designs for a year.”

As for her favorite item in the lineup- “For me, creating a stroller was very important. I wanted to make it easy for mom or dad to fold. Most strollers you need two hands to collapse, so what do you do with your baby? With mine, you can still hold a baby with one hand, and put the stroller together or collapse it.”

No comments: