Sunday, April 8, 2012

Doutzen Kroes' Jessica Rabbit Easter LOVE Dance


While many prepare to dive into baskets of candy and chocolate to celebrate Easter, Doutzen Kroes is kicking off the holiday in a bit of an unorthodox way by offering up a whole lot of eye candy in a sexy new video.

Wearing a black thong, bra, garter, tights, high heels and floppy bunny ears, the Victoria's Secret model has teamed up with LOVE magazine to put together a seductive clip of herself dancing around to Jessica Rabbit's "Why Don't You Do Right" from Disney's 1988 hit "Who Framed Roger Rabbit".

Crediting her fine post-baby body to a steady combination of diet and exercise, Miss Kroes revealed, "I take really good care of my body, I try to sleep as much as I can, and I go to the gym a lot because my body enjoys a good work out. I keep my skin hydrated, and I avoid eating too many sweets or too much chocolate. In any job, you have to give up certain things, and I believe that having a good quality of life means enjoying certain things only in moderation."

Also gushing about how much she loves her job, the blonde bombshell said, "It gives me the chance to travel to some amazing places, I really value the fact that we are able to represent different kinds of women from all over the world" including putting her own spin to the famous number by Miss Rabbit.



No comments: