Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Jennifer Aniston: I'm Not Pregnant or Engaged!


They're romance has quickly become a massive media obsession, but all that attention has consequently left Jennifer Aniston and beau Justin Theroux the unfortunate targets of some serious speculation.

Speaking out to set the record straight, the former "Friends" actress opened up to Hello! magazine, hoping to end the chatter surrounding her relationship once and for all.

As for word that a wedding is on the way for the hot-and-heavy couple, Jennifer told the publication, "Rumor number one: I am not planning to get married any time soon. I've been married once, and I don't know if I'll get married again," adding, "But I can tell you that as of this very moment, I have no plan to get married. Got that?"

Furthermore, Miss Aniston says there is absolutely no baby on board despite various tabloid reports, as she explained, "And rumor Number two: no, we're not pregnant. It's just I quit smoking, so I've gained a couple of pounds."

No comments: