Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Taylor Swift's Visit to the "Ellen DeGeneres Show"


Making a television appearance as she's in the midst of her Wonderstruck perfume promotions, Taylor Swift stopped by the " Ellen DeGeneres Show" for an interview that aired on Wednesday (October 19).

Along with meeting her biggest fan, the 21-year-old also chatted about her relationship status - saying that she's a single lady at the moment.

Swift dished, "I don't have a boyfriend. I don't even have, like, kind of a boyfriend. I don't have someone that I'm texting that is a guy that someday might be my boyfriend. There's like nothing going on right now."

Of being without a man, Taylor added, "You have to be okay with it. If you're the girl that needs a boyfriend, and once she loses that boyfriend needs to replace it with a different boyfriend, it's just this constant stream of boyfriends all the time. I don't feel like I ever want to be that girl."

She finished by telling, "I want to be the girl that when she falls in love, it's a big deal and it's a rare thing."







No comments: