Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Chaz Bono Sent Packing on "Dancing with the Stars"


He was one of the fan favorites throughout, but Chaz Bono will be dancing no more after being sent packing on Tuesday night's (October 25) "Dancing with the Stars" results show.

The transgender son of Cher and dance partner Lacey Schwimmer ended up being the latest to exit the popular ABC competition series with fellow low-scorer Hope Solo squeaking by to the next round.

Talking about the experience after their departure was announced, Bono said, "I took so much away from this. This was an amazing journey that really pushed me and showed me I could do so much more than I thought I could."

Asked by host Tom Bergeron if he had any regrets, Chaz said, "I came on to this show because I wanted to show American a different kind of man. I know that if there was somebody like me on TV when I was growing up, my whole life would have been different. So I dedicate everything I did to all the people out there like me, especially the kids and teens who are struggling. You can have a wonderful great life and be successful and happy."



No comments: