Sunday, October 30, 2011

Gerard Butler Celebrates LA Confidential Cover Issue


Celebrating his front page treatment on the publication's latest offering, Gerard Butler was toasted at the Los Angeles Confidential Magazine men's issue cover party in West Hollywood, California on Saturday night (October 29).

The "Bounty Hunter" hunk took to the Palihouse Holloway venue looking studly in a grey suit as he joined fellow guests including Rose McGowan, Amanda Righetti and Nazanin Boniadi.

As for his cover issue of Los Angeles Confidential, Gerard spoke with the magazine about a number of topics including his latest movie "Machine Gun Preacher" and life in the spotlight.

Of being a celebrity, the 41-year-old Scottish actor dished, “It’s almost like being successful makes certain people feel like they have the right to be completely invasive and aggressive in your life. That’s what really bothers me. I can’t often go to Starbucks without literally having five different cameras pointing at me."

He added, "You smile and wave, but really you think, I don’t even want to do this anymore. I just want to go….At the end of the day, I love making movies.”

No comments: